Hi, I’m Ahmed I’m a Petroleum Engineer and an MBA Student interested in International Management of Resources & Environment.
I’m Sudanese, born and raised in Khartoum, Sudan. I graduated from University of Khartoum in July/2013 with the First Class Degree Honor in Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering. Anyways, I do Business, write codes and pretend to be a Petroleum Engineer hehehehe ^_^
you can download my CV here : Resume
or read it here:
Date of birth: 2th Nov 1991
Place of birth: Atbara, Sudan.
Marital Status: Single.
University of Khartoum [2008 – 2013]
– B.S.C in Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering
[Honors Thesis: “The Usage of Static & Dynamic Modals in calculating (STOIIP), A computer assisted approach.”]
– Aptech Computer Education [2013- 2014]
completed two semesters from two year Diploma.
Teaching Assistant – Mechanical Engineering Department.
1- Engineering Drawing.
Tutoring the subject, supervision of the Drawing lab groups, Grading papers, Advising Students.
2- C++ Programming Language.
Tutoring, supervision of computers lab, Installation of the required software,
practical training to students.
Teaching Assistant – petroleum Engineering Department
1- Reservoir simulation lab:
Server administration, installing required programs, supervision of groups.
2- Petroleum Geology, To Dr. Abdullah Hassan.
Tutoring the subject of petroleum Geology, met with students upon request, graded written work and papers.
3- Reserve Engineering, To UST. Ashraf Basbar.
Tutoring the syllabus, grading papers, advising students.
Sudan Railways Corporation, Web Design Team Leader.
- Website administration.
- Theme design, plugins, scripts and extensions solutions.
- Data editing and formatting.
- Implemented the recruitment portal for the Sudan Railways Corporation.
- Provided content design feedback to the project manager.
Gateway Institution, Branch Manager
- Plan, initiate, and manage the Institute projects.
- Establish Public Relations.
- Quality control over (teachers, material, services etc).
- Schedule and facilitate meetings.
- Overlook Accounts (teacher’s payments, trainer’s payments, running cost, bank account).
- Marketing and advertising the institute services.
- Supervision of the staff and employees.
- Recruitment of new employees.
- Any other related issue.
International Institution for computer sciences & other studies.
(August – October 2013).
– Teaching visual basic.net programming language.
– Teaching students the first level, Headway series.
Ministry of Petroleum, Sudanese Petroleum Corporation, Oil Exploration & Production Authority (OEPA).
14 days training in Hegleg oil field from (17/03/2013) to (01/04/2013).
– Practical training period in the following fields:
- Production operations.
- Drilling operations.